Stonehage Fleming clients are defined by their purpose and ambition rather than by simple measures of current wealth.
Whatever the stage of their financial life story, they have in common a need for high quality strategic family office and wealth planning advice as well as operational support and execution. To meet their needs we are able to draw on a rich array of in-house experience and expertise to manage and protect their wealth; we also work closely with families' existing offices, advisers and our extensive network of professional firms.
Our relationships with clients would typically include:
- Helping define the purpose of the family wealth, its governance and succession plans.
- Managing and administering international structures such as trusts and companies.
- Managing investment portfolios on a discretionary and advisory basis.
- Ensuring plans are in place for all phases of the financial life cycle and that wealth is structured efficiently
- Identification and mitigation of the full spectrum of risks to family wealth.
- Reviewing legal structures, taking account of cross-border and inter-generational considerations.
- Sourcing and advising on private capital investment opportunities.
- Creating reports aggregating and analysing all aspects of client wealth.
- Coordination and execution of all banking and treasury needs.
- Advising on matters of corporate finance for the family business and other commercial interests.
- Management of art collections and other lifestyle assets.
We have a rich array of in-house expertise but we also work closely with families’ existing advisers and our network of experienced professional partners, in particular lawyers, accountants and trustees. Our scale and market presence enable us to identify the best professional partners internationally. We deliver the optimal combination of internal and external advice based on client needs.
Highlights from the Family Investment Conference - Four Pillars of Capital
Lucy Birtwistle and Priyanka Hindocha discuss the unveiling of the latest reportView More
Engaging with the next generation
Andreas Knecht provides an overview on the crucial role of maintaining engagementView More
Highlights from the Family Investment Conference - Perma-crisis II
John Veale and Peter McLean provided an investment update during our recent conferenceView More